DAY FEES & PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS FEES
• Accommadtion Dailly Rates Hunter € 240-00 / US$ 350-00
• Accommadtion Dailly Rates Obsever € 190-00 / US$ 245-00
• Accommadtion Dailly Rates Hunter on Big Five € 490-00 / US$ 550-00
• Accommadtion Dailly Rates children under 12 years € 100-00 / US$ 150-00
Hire of Rifle/Crossbow € 45-00 / US$ 55-00
Terms of payment:
• All rates and fees are quoted in euro,s and the exchanges rate of the day and date will apply on all quotations.
• Deposit is payable to confirm bookings
• Day Fees are payable in full on day of arrival.
• All fees regarding hunted animals need to be paid once the animal has been hunted.
• On day of departure the balance will be pay in full.
• In the event of a cancellation made less than 4 months prior to hunt, the hunter will be responsible for all of the day fees unless a replacement can be found.
• Expenses already incurred will not be refunded.
• Please note that, ANY ANIMAL WOUNDED AND NOT FOUND WILL BE CHARGED AT FULL TROPHY PRICES.
Please note the following:
• Deposit of the daily rates will confirm reservation – balance payable on arrival when completing government required agreement.
• Only cash are accepted.
• Prices are subject to change with notification.
• Insurance of personal effects is the responsibility of the client.
• For CITES App. 1 an import permit from your country is necessary to obtain the export permit from here.
• For CITES App. 2 an export permit from the RSA is required first.
• The deposit fees are forfeited if the safari is cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
Day Fee includes the following:
• Luxury accommodation.
• Airport transfers.
• All meals and soft drinks refreshments( excluded alcohol .)
• Services of licensed professional hunter.
• Skinners and trackers.
• 4X4 vehicle.
• Field preparation of trophies for taxidermist.
• Laundry done 7 days a week.
NOT included in Day Fee:
• Hire of rifle and ammo.
• Air charters.
• Hotel accommodation before and after the duration of safari.
• Tips to trackers and camp staff.
• Government value added tax.
• International & domestic air travel.
• Packaging, documentation & shipping of trophies (all taxidermy work and export cost for trophies).
• Cites Permit cost.
• Vat 15% Goverment Tax payable o total amount( Final Bill)
Tau-Nkwe Hunting Safari’s will take the outmost precaution to ensure your safety.
We cannot, however, accept responsibility far any loss, illness, accident, or expenses arising from illness or accident. Hunting is a dangerous sport.